Empowerment Evaluation and Social Justice - A New Book

 Empowerment Evaluation and Social Justice: Confronting a Culture of Silence


A New Book! Just signed the contract with Guilford Press for my new book Empowerment Evaluation and Social Justice: Confronting the Culture of Silence

This is the ritual book contract signing ceremony in my study. This book will highlight my USAID-funded work in India in an effort to eliminate tuberculosis and my Feeding America work in the US in the fight for food security and food justice. I think it will be a "blockbuster" among community activists because it provides real-world examples of how to do the work, as well as in academic, social service, foundation, government, and evaluation sectors around the world. It's still a joy to engage in this writer's ritual every time.

Great response on LinkedIn





Comments

Popular Posts